Hello from dubai

abdullah_alk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just got into the saltwater 50g to start .

I have just finished cycling phase and I went to buy clown fish as the first fish to add and start slowly I end up buying 6 fishes I hope I don’t regret adding everything that fast ..
am currently looking for anemone to host my clowns … I have found green/ red/ and white .. ? Red was the most expensive and it was the smallest, am confused now as I can only add one anemone, is the red bubble tip worth it ? I fondly loved the white one
Should I get small Or large ? And dose color matter other than preference?
Thnx

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Buckster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and Welcome to R2R! I would wait until introducing the anemone. I tried to introduce some corals before my tank was ready and I failed. I have one bubble tip for my clowns and it has split so many times. I usually give away the newer one as I don't want more than one. Currently I have a split that the clowns my be in them separately

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have just finished cycling phase and I went to buy clown fish as the first fish to add and start slowly I end up buying 6 fishes I hope I don’t regret adding everything that fast ..
am currently looking for anemone to host my clowns … I have found green/ red/ and white .. ? Red was the most expensive and it was the smallest, am confused now as I can only add one anemone, is the red bubble tip worth it ? I fondly loved the white one
Thnx
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I would avoid getting an anemone until your tank is more established (6 months or so)

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thnx
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Glad you've found us!

I'd probably hold off on an anemone for a little while, as they usually do better in more mature tanks! Also, some clowns are more naturally drawn to certain types of anemones, so that's something to consider when considering clown/anemone combos. You may get some better responses to your question in the Anemone and Clownfish Discussion Forum. :)

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back