Hello All!

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Brandon and wife. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_0051.jpeg

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AaaR2R2.gif

I found that 90g was the perfect starting point for me. I upgraded from a 75g and liked it much better. Just depends on how much you want to spend. Hey! So Greetings! And Welcome!!!

Bruttall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since everyone is giving advice on tank size, I'll weigh in, more water volume means longer build up of toxins/detrimentals giving you more reaction time to counter any issues. In aquarium keeping Dilution is the Solution to so many things. The best advice I can give is plan a Sump that is at least 50% the size of your tank, I hit close to this mark myself, I have a 300g display with a 125g I use for a sump, total volume is about 360 gallons. Large Tanks have their own set of challenges, one is the sheer weight of the thing, big tanks must be on ground level, or in the basement like mine. Being able to reach into all corner of the tank can be challenging as well, especially if your vertically challenged. (That means GOD built your butt to close to the ground shorty).

And the price of everything is more because you need more of everything, but the reward is that much bigger as well!!

good luck to you.
Don't buy a RED SEA!!
:)

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back