0   0   0
Welcome_to_R2R.gif

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just recently got into the saltwater and acquired a Red Sea reefer nano from fb marketplace. It can included with a vectra s1 and all of the plumbing and the sump container.

I am currently in the cycling phase and am patiently waiting to put in my first fish :)
Let's see some pictures of your tank! I have a RedSea Max Nano in our house, and we love ours!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just recently got into the saltwater and acquired a Red Sea reefer nano from fb marketplace. It can included with a vectra s1 and all of the plumbing and the sump container.

I am currently in the cycling phase and am patiently waiting to put in my first fish :)
Woohoo! Welcome to our saltwater community! I have a RedSea Max Nano, and it's been awesome. What fish are you looking at adding?

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I am thinking about some clownfish but want to hear what everyone reccomends for 20 gallons!
I have a clown pair, a watchman goby, and a firefish! They all get along perfectly and it's a nice mix of personalities. All hardy fish, too, which is ideal for someone just starting their journey!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back