Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, glad you are here! Your Bulldogs handed me the worst New Years in my lifetime!
our News Years experiences were slightly different - I got a chance to watch from a distance my #3 son ask his long time girlfriend marry him (said yes) and then, oh yeah, the game... Not sure which was better for me, but an overall best New Years ever
You guys played a heck of a game and suspect you will have a chance at revenge this year.

kevgib67

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
our News Years experiences were slightly different - I got a chance to watch from a distance my #3 son ask his long time girlfriend marry him (said yes) and then, oh yeah, the game... Not sure which was better for me, but an overall best New Years ever
You guys played a heck of a game and suspect you will have a chance at revenge this year.
Well congratulations on your future daughter in-law! Well definitely a better game than the next one you played.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

kevgib67

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll meet again! Good luck this coming season.
Hopefully, I’m glad to see someone other than Alabama or Clemson! I’m about to get some hate.

Corals.com

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have been running reef tanks for about 6 years now, and currently I have a connected 500 gallon system of 8 tanks (10, 35, 3x40, 2x75, 140) plus two separate 35 Biocubes. Before moving cross country, I ran a small tank for 5 years in the 1990s.

I am interested in trading corals locally, currently I have a huge excess of Utter Chaos Zoas, and a few extra frags of 12 or so other types of coral. Currently a couple of the tanks are primarily devoted to growing out frags for trade, but I lack local contacts.

I started with ocean-cultured live rock and aim for a somewhat natural look to the tanks with some algae.

I also do one or two collecting trips a year to Florida, and have gathered some fish, and many hermit crabs, snails and other inverts.

I am interested in pushing my tanks to the next level in terms of coral, and am looking forward to spending more time optimizing conditions and increasing diversity over the next year. The last year involved a (local) move, which was still a big challenge for the system, leading to a cyano and dino outbreak that I have recently cleared.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are well on your way!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Athens:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

PremiumAquatics.com
Back