Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been reef keeping for about a year now so you can say I’m pretty new to the hobby… anyone know of any good books to read or maybe if you have a favorite book you like to share?

This is a good reference book type online article I still review (but... "good read" na):

For informative articles, Reef Builders puts out regular highlights online and Reef Hobbyist Magazine quarterly puts together a wonderful magazine filled with informative articles and often breaking new products (in the ads). I really, really miss fish reference books

For a good, informative yet hysterical fish related read, I highly recommend @Paul B book:
81oblermwfl-_ac_ul640_ql65_-jpg.1739204

The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist: A 60-Year history of Fish Keeping
by paul baldassano
The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist. 100% of the profits will go to Multiple Sclerosis research.

Also today I learned of this (but can't yet recommend as I don't yet have):
1673659778670.png

!Breaking News!
The advance copy for the author has arrived, which mean the printed books are on their way to the publisher Two Little Fishies. As Julian Sprung pointed out they would arrive around the end of January.
What is very noticeable at first glance is it's thickness. Much thicker than it's predecessor. Hard to believe that 11 years ago Vol I regular edition sold for 49.95 and Vol II sells for the same price.
Everyone that purchased during pre-sales will be getting their copies soon. Sorry for the delay...

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back