Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure but I guess do the dip and put fish back into tank and order prazipro

The dip will offer temporary relief for the fish

Do you know if any stores like petco or petmsart or pet supplies plus have it? Like big stores? I'm looking everywhere for it so i can get it asap

CLICK TO VIEW

Doglips56

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if any stores like petco or petmsart or pet supplies plus have it? Like big stores? I'm looking everywhere for it so i can get it asap
Did you buy this goby at Petco? Do a google search for “saltwater or marine fish near me” and see where the closest SPECIALTY store is. I sometimes have to drive 50 miles to get what I need. Most specialty marine/reef fish stores have all the medications in stock and I would think they would not be closed today unless they are always closed on Monday. Eat of luck.

OP
OP
Sick_man

Sick_man

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lfs probably does but a big box will have stuff like what you said

I just did the dip, i dont think he has flukes. Nothing came out the water was practically crystal clear. Now he is just laying sideways in the corner of the tank with cloudy enlarged eyes. Will he go back to his original cave? he kept running into rocks to try to hide. I want him to go back to his hole in front of the tank so I can keep a good eye on him.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Sick_man

Sick_man

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you buy this goby at Petco? Do a google search for “saltwater or marine fish near me” and see where the closest SPECIALTY store is. I sometimes have to drive 50 miles to get what I need. Most specialty marine/reef fish stores have all the medications in stock and I would think they would not be closed today unless they are always closed on Monday. Eat of luck.

No i went to lfs

OP
OP
Sick_man

Sick_man

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here

IMG_0317.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics

Doglips56

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought from them before, i got healthy fish
Ok if that LFS is open today they should carry PraziPro. If they’re closed keep looking for one that is open. I’m no longer in Chicago but I’m from Chicago. I’m certain you can find a place that’s open and has it. Best of luck to you. I’ve had a sick mandarin for days, did a FW dip yesterday but it died overnight. My pincushion urchin is busy handling the remains.

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
Sick_man

Sick_man

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok if that LFS is open today they should carry PraziPro. If they’re closed keep looking for one that is open. I’m no longer in Chicago but I’m from Chicago. I’m certain you can find a place that’s open and has it. Best of luck to you. I’ve had a sick mandarin for days, did a FW dip yesterday but it died overnight. My pincushion urchin is busy handling the remains.

Sounds kinda cruel but I really dont want to spend more money on this fish, I might as well get a refund and get another one rather than risk it passing anything onto the fish in my tank as I do not have a quarantine tank. Will the lfs help it or dispose of it? If they do help, I would much rather have them do it since they have more expertise and are much more capable. Then again, if lfs's usually do not care for the fish i would feel bad and keep it and try my best.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
Sick_man

Sick_man

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U can use a bucket or tote as a qt

Well, its gonna be harder than ever to get him out now. It was already a hassle to get him out for the dip. Hes in a corner full rock rubble and I dont want him to be crushed if I remove the loose rocks. Can this just be popeye? I dont think it is flukes because nothing came out on the dip

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AAF
Back