GHL ProfiLux 4 Official Announcement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Dumaurier7

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if it uses a better processor or if it built on the same platform as the P3?

Mine is preordered regardless, and the selling point for me was the design that matches my Doser 2. Oh, and the fact that it's NOT a Neptune Systems product.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]well said ! I am a previous Aoex owner and I share your sentiments 199000%‼[emoji23] I especially like that my entire control system and lighting would b GHL plus the future kH and Ca monitoring was just icing on the cake [emoji512]‼

fredro

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]well said ! I am a previous Aoex owner and I share your sentiments 199000%‼[emoji23] I especially like that my entire control system and lighting would b GHL plus the future kH and Ca monitoring was just icing on the cake [emoji512]‼

FINALLY! I have a feeling that with the release of the P4, GHL will become much more popular and will be adopted by thousands of aquarists in the US. I'm so excited for the future releases from GHL

fredro

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how the myGHL website is working? It worked well for me when I had my Doser2 running on my tank before I had moved, a few months ago. Then, it got a little glitchy before I took the tank down, around the time of the P4 release. I'm hoping that once the P4 arrives and it's time to finish setting the tank up, the myGHL site is working 100%.

ReefRocker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my P3, Mitras LX7, and access to a friend's Doser 2 and have not had any any issues with seeing all my data on myGHL. Since the P4 is new, I would think that it will take a few more weeks for all the new features to get put on myGHL.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd say mid of next week to be sure, you should have it in time for Feb 18-19 weekend if you ordered direct from us.

Received clarification this morning that customs only cleared 1 out of 3 pallets on Friday, others are hopefully clearing today...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any new news on the Cal and Alk monitoring? Is there a working unit that is in prototype? Any kind of news? I'm pretty stoked about that development (especially since cal monitoring isn't being reported by anyone else), but I am curious as to how soon we might reasonably expect that. I'm still waiting on a mindstream that I won at MACNA 2015...so you can understand why I'm reluctant to get really excited until something more is said.

Elder1945

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Elder1945 Do share! I've been following your work and it sure is Purdy!

:) I need to get my hands on one first...... (cough cough.... hint.. hint...) but have looked at this controller for a while now. I like the simple yet all in one design looks clean and something I would want :)

We will see in the next few weeks and go from there.

I am in the process of finalizing my 425xl fully custom top to bottom build list and this controller is one of two on the list to be added.

d2mini

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a package coming.

Scheduled Delivery Date:

Tuesday, 02/14/2017

This message was sent to you at the request of GHL USA to notify you that the shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS.
The physical package may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below.

WOOT! :cool::D

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a package coming.

Scheduled Delivery Date:

Tuesday, 02/14/2017

This message was sent to you at the request of GHL USA to notify you that the shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS.
The physical package may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below.

WOOT! :cool::D

Awesome and congratulations! Was this an email communication? We are all itching for our controllers hahaha.

d2mini

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome and congratulations! Was this an email communication? We are all itching for our controllers hahaha.
Yep! Good news! Looks like the first USA batch just started shipping. :)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

RC
Back