GHL ProfiLux 4 Official Announcement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dumaurier7

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Waboss

Valuable Member
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA and @Marco@GHLUSA , So since release day for the P4 is right around the corner, I figured I'd ask how stock is looking. As in, do you guys think you'll be able to ship out all pre-orders in first couple of days (I have no idea how many pre-orders you took in, so this might not be feasible) or will there be an additional waiting period after the 19th.

And yes, I'm getting a bit anxious to get mine! :D

Waboss

Valuable Member
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

fredro

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be happy to share the email I received from GHL advising the presale customers of the delay in production, let alone shipping, but that wouldn't do much good.

I just think it was interesting that they sent the email out just after the end of the preorder period, when they were supposed to be days from shipping. Considering that the reason for the delay is that they couldn't fulfill their order of parts for assembly, it makes me feel like they knew this was an impending issue for some time, before they said anything. Maybe so they didn't lose out on any possible orders by saying they were going to be at least a month behind their stated shipping date.

I dunno, maybe I'm just frustrated that it's the end of December and I was really hoping to have this gem in my cabinet by now. Oh well. Life.

fredro

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm... IMO, no announcement, confirmation or even reply to any of the recent posts on here, is not the best sign.

I'd love to hear something... anything that says otherwise. The wait is driving me nuts.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

LA
Back