Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are computer related issues, not specific to the products themselves. Especially if the computer doesn't want to use or start the correct driver.

We have a video that explains how to manually install the correct driver if the computer doesn't use the correct one:

We also have videos that show you how to setup your KHD starting from the moment you take it out of the box:

If you want to get the Doser connected to your Wi-Fi network, follow this video:

There is also a resource guide dedicated to getting the doser up and running.
This is on the R2R GHL section:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfglvp0d4ucfe00/GHL Doser Resource Guide.pdf?dl=0
Hey Vinny,

I purchased a brand new computer this morning since you stated the problem was with my computer and not the GHL software/hardware. However, I am experiencing the EXACT same issue and road block at the EXACT same place as my desktop all day yesterday. Can you please offer some other option/advice or can you have an IT person dial into my computer to try and work it out vs all these emails back and forth that aren't getting me anywhere other than frustrated?

Regards,

Alexx

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Rick5

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Vinny,

I purchased a brand new computer this morning since you stated the problem was with my computer and not the GHL software/hardware. However, I am experiencing the EXACT same issue and road block at the EXACT same place as my desktop all day yesterday. Can you please offer some other option/advice or can you have an IT person dial into my computer to try and work it out vs all these emails back and forth that aren't getting me anywhere other than frustrated?

Regards,

Alexx
What happened with this? I'm curious to hear about your experience and whether the issues have been resolved.

OP
OP
M

Mz. Fix It

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened with this? I'm curious to hear about your experience and whether the issues have been resolved.
I worked w/Vinny & finally got the unit to marry up, however, in less than 24 hours it disconnected again. Ended up shipping it back to BRS for a refund and cancelled my preorder for the ION director. GHL gave me a full refund for the preorder and BRS gave me full refund for KH director. Would truly love to have the full GHL setup but I will wait until it's considerably more user friendly and any kinks have been worked out.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Rick5

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked w/Vinny & finally got the unit to marry up, however, in less than 24 hours it disconnected again. Ended up shipping it back to BRS for a refund and cancelled my preorder for the ION director. GHL gave me a full refund for the preorder and BRS gave me full refund for KH director. Would truly love to have the full GHL setup but I will wait until it's considerably more user friendly and any kinks have been worked out.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I did the same thing before I purchased a GHL 2-part doser (i.e. I waited a considerable amount of time until I felt the kinks had been worked out) and even then I encountered a few issues at the outset. I definitely hope to procure a GHL KH Director in the future.

Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
SR
Back