Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add an external fuel cell Of any size you want. Pretty nifty setup.

Part of the reason I went with the 22kW service rated setup…. A/C and everything else without cords, load shedding etc. Expensive it convenient.
Does your 22kw unit run on gasoline or propane/ natural gas? It runs everything in your house without consideration of which load turns on first?

CLICK TO VIEW

BeanAnimal

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does your 22kw unit run on gasoline or propane/ natural gas? It runs everything in your house without consideration of which load turns on first?
I opted for Natural gas. Yes the transfer switch is at the service entrance. No load shedding, it runs the whole house.

Reefering1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds nice, I wish we had natural gas here... although, then I would have to prepare for that fuel source to fail or be unavailable. I live 100 yards from a 711 and my neighbor is a sheriff deputy, I had no problem refueling. I was watching for the tanker to arrive and apparently Leo's have their own gas stations...I do think I need a bigger unit though. And would like it to be inverter based

Nutramar Foods

BeanAnimal

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds nice, I wish we had natural gas here... although, then I would have to prepare for that fuel source to fail or be unavailable. I live 100 yards from a 711 and my neighbor is a sheriff deputy, I had no problem refueling. I was watching for the tanker to arrive and apparently Leo's have their own gas stations...I do think I need a bigger unit though. And would like it to be inverter based
Natural gas supply is stable. Most compressor stations actually run off of the gas, not electricity. If there is a disaster that is large enough to take at the natural gas system the generator is the very least of your worries.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
LA
Back