Full lighting suggestions?

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I upgraded the lighting on my 60 cube (24 x 24) to a Kessil a500x, and felt I might have the light output to try some acros. I also wanted to look into the reefbrite 24” quad kit but they’re discontinued on brs. In fact most of if not all supplementary lighting kits where you can add on your main light seem to be discontinued there. Anyone have any idea what’s going on there? I know they’re not the only site to get reefing gear from but they’re definitely my main source.

Also, umm what kind of supplementary lights are you guys using to keep shadows off your acros?

Cousteau666

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I upgraded the lighting on my 60 cube (24 x 24) to a Kessil a500x, and felt I might have the light output to try some acros. I also wanted to look into the reefbrite 24” quad kit but they’re discontinued on brs. In fact most of if not all supplementary lighting kits where you can add on your main light seem to be discontinued there. Anyone have any idea what’s going on there? I know they’re not the only site to get reefing gear from but they’re definitely my main source.

Also, umm what kind of supplementary lights are you guys using to keep shadows off your acros?
Ai blade Grow

bobnicaragua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

T5/LED is an awesome combo for acros!

Solo McReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any idea what’s going on there?
Venture capitalists bought the company

All the cool things Ryan liked to keep on the shelves, they are cutting

Pretty much the only things they are keeping, are stuff that have short shelf life, or stuff their other companies make

And I think they cut Ryan too

I don't know why they are called venture capitalists. The company is 20 years, it's not a venture

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back