Fritz Paracleanse experience for flukr

atnayab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I am quarantining my fishes, first did 14 days of cuppramine for any ich or velvet, but there was no sign of it. But at the end of this cycle I noticed flukes on all fishes, did fw dip and it was confirmed.
I have read that prazi pro is best medi but in India it is not available. I only have option 1) paraguard which I am using for 3 days now, but heard its not that effective.
2) Fritz Prazicleanse, but can someone suggest if this product works?

Last edited:

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

I am quarantining my fishes, first did 14 days of cuppramine for any ich or velvet, but there was no sign of it. But at the of this cycle I noticed flukes on all fishes, did fw dip and it was confirmed.
I have read that prazi pro is best medi but in India it is not available. I only have option 1) paraguard which I am using for 3 days now, but heard its not that effective.
2) Fritz Prazicleanse, but can someone suggest if this product works?
1. 30 days of copper is recommended.
2. How did you diagnose flukes on all of the fishes - and how was it confirmed
3. I don't understand your complete question. prazicleanse is the same ingredient as prazipro - I did not do the dosage calculations.

Hope this helps - and good job on doing a QT protocol

OP
OP
A

atnayab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. 30 days of copper is recommended.
2. How did you diagnose flukes on all of the fishes - and how was it confirmed
3. I don't understand your complete question. prazicleanse is the same ingredient as prazipro - I did not do the dosage calculations.

Hope this helps - and good job on doing a QT protocol
Hi,

Thanks for your response.
1.there was no sign of any ich or velvet, and I just did 14 days treatment as suggested by seachem cuppramine.
2. I saw it on skin, translucent kind of worms attached and did a freshwater dip on them and some white translucent oval rice shaped things floated on water surface. read everywhere it is fluke. So I think it fluke, but what you say?
3. So fritz Prazicleanse can be used in place of prazi pro? this my actual question, that can I replace prazi oro with Prazicleanse?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,

Thanks for your response.
1.there was no sign of any ich or velvet, and I just did 14 days treatment as suggested by seachem cuppramine.
2. I saw it on skin, translucent kind of worms attached and did a freshwater dip on them and some white translucent oval rice shaped things floated on water surface. read everywhere it is fluke. So I think it fluke, but what you say?
3. So fritz Prazicleanse can be used in place of prazi pro? this my actual question, that can I replace prazi oro with Prazicleanse?
I do not know that specific product - but the assumption would be that (since it's the same chemical) that it would work.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back