ENDED: Frightmares Live Event *SUNDAY - OCTOBER 30th*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fine. White recesses
Consider your arm twisted

twist.gif

Aqua62

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONEY BUCKET

I've got my candy ready to go for all the little trick or treaters! However, which will be picked first? For this game, I have place five different types of candy in the buckets. Each type has a different quantity, so the probability of each being selected is different. Your job is to guess which candy will be selected first. Those that guess correctly get an entry into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Also, guess which bucket the candy will be picked from and you get 3x as many entries in the raffle! Watch the video for more information. One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then a winner will be picked shortly after.

Remember, your answer should include the kind of candy you think will be selected, in addition to which bucket you think the candy will be picked from. Good luck!
Ill go with Reese's out of the white bucket.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONEY BUCKET

I've got my candy ready to go for all the little trick or treaters! However, which will be picked first? For this game, I have place five different types of candy in the buckets. Each type has a different quantity, so the probability of each being selected is different. Your job is to guess which candy will be selected first. Those that guess correctly get an entry into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Also, guess which bucket the candy will be picked from and you get 3x as many entries in the raffle!
Watch the video for more information. One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then a winner will be picked shortly after.

Remember, your answer should include the kind of candy you think will be selected, in addition to which bucket you think the candy will be picked from. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONEY BUCKET

Also, guess which bucket the candy will be picked from and you get 3x as many entries in the raffle!
Watch the video for more information. One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then a winner will be picked shortly after.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a couple of hours left till go time! Wet your whistle on a few more teasers....

1076-UC-Nuclear-Warfare-Bower-BT10.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

523-BigR-Holy-Grail-Micro-Amakusensis-B137.jpg

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO PRE-PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
**Shipping Boxes Purchased before 2pm EST on Sunday, October 30th to receive an extra entry into the Grand Prize $500 Gift Card Raffle**
-Winner must have purchased an item(s) from the Frightmares Live Event (not including Lightning Frags).

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - Nov 2nd
DELIVERY
Thurs - Nov 3rd
DELIVERY
Fri - Nov 4th
DELIVERY
Wed - Nov 9th
DELIVERY
Thurs - Nov 10th
Shipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpgShipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpgShipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpgShipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpgShipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpg

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
FM
Back