ENDED: Frightmares Live Event *SUNDAY - OCTOBER 30th*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
7AC817D9-4EC2-4D0D-BF26-7231F6C0E355.jpeg

FINAL SCORE

@BroccoliFarmer - EVERYTHING

Congratulations on winning a $30 gift card!

Next game coming up shortly so stick around!

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think there is a multiplier for such a dominant performance. Shall we say a $50 gift card? ;)
Wait, can you see what’s in my computer?! The next game involves both a $50 gift card and multipliers!!!

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
MONEY BUCKET

I've got my candy ready to go for all the little trick or treaters! However, which will be picked first? For this game, I have place five different types of candy in the buckets. Each type has a different quantity, so the probability of each being selected is different. Your job is to guess which candy will be selected first. Those that guess correctly get an entry into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Also, guess which bucket the candy will be picked from and you get 3x as many entries in the raffle! Watch the video for more information. One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then a winner will be picked shortly after.

Remember, your answer should include the kind of candy you think will be selected, in addition to which bucket you think the candy will be picked from. Good luck!

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NEW GAME
MONEY BUCKET

I've got my candy ready to go for all the little trick or treaters! However, which will be picked first? For this game, I have place five different types of candy in the buckets. Each type has a different quantity, so the probability of each being selected is different. Your job is to guess which candy will be selected first. Those that guess correctly get an entry into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Also, guess which bucket the candy will be picked from and you get 3x as many entries in the raffle! Watch the video for more information. One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then a winner will be picked shortly after.

Remember, your answer should include the kind of candy you think will be selected, in addition to which bucket you think the candy will be picked from. Good luck!
Reese's from the Orange.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MONEY BUCKET

Also, guess which bucket the candy will be picked from and you get 3x as many entries in the raffle!
Watch the video for more information. One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then a winner will be picked shortly after.

Coral Websites

Web Development
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRE-PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
**Shipping Boxes Purchased before 2pm EST on Sunday, October 30th to receive an extra entry into the Grand Prize $500 Gift Card Raffle**
-Winner must have purchased an item(s) from the Frightmares Live Event (not including Lightning Frags).

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - Nov 2nd
DELIVERY
Thurs - Nov 3rd
DELIVERY
Fri - Nov 4th
DELIVERY
Wed - Nov 9th
DELIVERY
Thurs - Nov 10th
Shipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpgShipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpgShipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpgShipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpgShipping-Module-Frightmares-22.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's always the Orange Bucket and no one wants Whoppers. It's either going to be Snickers or Reese's.
Haha I already picked the winner before the game started, actually. I do that for games like this so that there’s no dispute over me playing favorites. We like to keep things on the up and up over here at CodyBot Casa.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haha I already picked the winner before the game started, actually. I do that for games like this so that there’s no dispute over me playing favorites. We like to keep things on the up and up over here at CodyBot Casa.
Well, you better hope that winner make a guess then? ;)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back