ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE SALE - WYSIWYG Corals, Live Games, Raffles and Prizes 9/11/21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great way of looking at it! I’m paying my bf back before he has to pay off the bill, but nothing today! So I’m getting free coral…for now!
Hang in there! You'll get one. My husband loves our tanks so I'm free to buy with in reason. He likes to do the dipping and coral placement. Helps if your significant other is a reefer

diamondreef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang in there! You'll get one. My husband loves our tanks so I'm free to buy with in reason. He likes to do the dipping and coral placement. Helps if your significant other is a reefer
My ex got me into the hobby… lol but now my fiancé is trying to take over my tank bc he’s falling in love with it too lol

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don't forget every purchase gets you another chance at a $500 CORAL PACK from Zoanthids.com/Ultra Corals!!!

*$500 CORAL PACK from Zoanthids.com/Ultra Corals*

(1 entry for each item purchased on SATURDAY 9/11 during the Fragtacular Live Sale, 1 extra entry if you purchase your Shipping Module from now until the sale begins on Saturday 9/11, 1 extra entry for signing up for Zoanthids.com TEXT ALERTS form available by clicking on "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!" blue bar at the bottom of Shop.Zoanthids.com)
-Winner announced at the end of the sale on Saturday 9/11!-

Coral Websites

Web Development
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be sure you have purchased your shipping box for your corals.
-Free Shipping is not offered for the Fragtacular Live Sale.

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Tues - Sept 14th
DELIVERY
Wed - Sept 15th
DELIVERY
Thurs - Sept 16th
DELIVERY
Wed - Sept 22nd
DELIVERY
Thurs - Sept 23rd
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME

MUSIC BAND/ARTIST GIFS

title gif.gif

Are you hip? Can you dig it? We are about to find out! For this game, I will post a gif featuring a musical band or artist. The first person to correctly post the name of the band or artist gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored the first point wins. Good luck!

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My boyfriend likes my tank, but isn’t into it the way I am. He knows how much I love it though, and how happy it makes me, so he’s encouraging of me buying corals, within reason. So long as it’s not a $1000 Acan! I’ll get him into reefing eventually though ;)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

SaltwaterAquarium.com
Back