- ENDED - Fragtacular Live Sale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Aqua62

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, to give you some perspective, I was born in the mid 80s so that puts me in my mid 30s. Also, keep in mind that part of me is in all the games that I make because I’m limited to the knowledge that I have access to. Having said that, I’ve been a huge pop culture fan my whole life, which I reference a lot for games.

You mean to tell me I was probably done with college before you were born. That make me feel really old now. LOL

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
THE LIBRARY

View attachment 2830218

History scholars tell of a time, as fictitious as it sounds, of a world that didn't have the internet. Whenever you needed to find information, you couldn't just poke a glass surface and get your answer. You had to physically go to a place, and physically search for the information. That place was called a "library" (pronounced "lee-bruh-ray" I think? Who knows.). For this game, we will revisit this fictitious time! I have hidden images of books in this thread. Every hour, I will ask you to find a book for me. The first person to give the number of the post where the book image resides gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

The game runs from 9pm-12am EST, then the remaining rounds will resume at 9am EST. In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
10) Lord Of The Flies

lord of the flies.png

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
APEX.png
Don't forget to grab your shipping box BEFORE the sale starts for an entry into the Grand Prize APEX Controller Raffle!

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - Sept 21st
DELIVERY
Thurs - Sept 22nd
DELIVERY
Fri - Sept 23rd
DELIVERY
Tues - Sept 27th
DELIVERY
Wed - Sept 28th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is no additional thing you need to do to be added in the raffle other than buy the shipping box correct??
Correct. Also, every item you purchase during the live sale gets you additional entries!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
The Random Flow Generator® Nozzle by VCA
Back