- ENDED - Fragtacular Live Sale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

kpoj9

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you read The Silmarillion? I have all of them on audio book and reposted to them maybe once a year, typically in the fall time. It’s like listening to a podcast while I build things. Something to focus on on while I’m working on a project
No I haven’t but I want to now… I forgot about that

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No I haven’t but I want to now… I forgot about that
In my opinion, better stories than LOTR. It’s basically a history of everything from the creation of the world up until LOTR. Those stores were the ones that die hard fans were wanting for a tv show. Instead, we got The Rings Of Power, which are the best fan fiction show I’ve ever seen. Definitely not based on the books though. They didn’t purchase the rights to them.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
3) War and Peace

war and.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you buy a shipping module after you buy something just seeing what I'm gonna do 1st?
Sure. Although if you went ahead and bought shipping but didn't order anything, we can refund that very easily for you as well. Whichever you're more comfortable with!

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don’t like those big books!
I don't know what's the biggest book that I've read. I'm looking at the bookshelf behind me now and I guess the fattest book is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows? I read a lot of books in college that I no longer have. I studied psychology and philosophy so there was a bunch of those types of books that I was interested in and read.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
THE LIBRARY

View attachment 2830218

History scholars tell of a time, as fictitious as it sounds, of a world that didn't have the internet. Whenever you needed to find information, you couldn't just poke a glass surface and get your answer. You had to physically go to a place, and physically search for the information. That place was called a "library" (pronounced "lee-bruh-ray" I think? Who knows.). For this game, we will revisit this fictitious time! I have hidden images of books in this thread. Every hour, I will ask you to find a book for me. The first person to give the number of the post where the book image resides gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

The game runs from 9pm-12am EST, then the remaining rounds will resume at 9am EST. In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

kpoj9

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what's the biggest book that I've read. I'm looking at the bookshelf behind me now and I guess the fattest book is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows? I read a lot of books in college that I no longer have. I studied psychology and philosophy so there was a bunch of those types of books that I was interested in and read.
Cool.. My late uncle has written many philosophy books.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Inkbird
Back