ENDED: *"BACK 2 BACK" Live Event* - NEXT UP: FRAGTACULAR Live Event - August 15th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not that I've ever had any issues with Zoanthids.com or UC corals. But everything gets dipped regardless of source.
Here's my new method that I'm going to use. I have two systems. The primary system is basically just sps and the secondary is softies and LPS. New incoming sps will be quarantined in the secondary system, where there are no other sps. Incoming softies and LPS will be quarantined in the primary system, where there are only sps. I think that should work. I don't want to set up a third system just for quarantine. It's more work that I don't want to do.

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you decide to have a sale on the sale of the Bowers I’d probably buy a good bit of them just sayin
Love my bowsers… ticked em off when I got em somehow and took forever to open… bought 3 polyp, now have 10 though so

Coralcitos

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my new method that I'm going to use. I have two systems. The primary system is basically just sps and the secondary is softies and LPS. New incoming sps will be quarantined in the secondary system, where there are no other sps. Incoming softies and LPS will be quarantined in the primary system, where there are only sps. I think that should work. I don't want to set up a third system just for quarantine. It's more work that I don't want to do.
I Agree but I cannot convice my hubby that I need a third frag tank ! He thinks that I am obsessed with corals
Im Obsessed Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

watty21

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UC Electric Blue Fuzzy-Mushroom XXXL
Sale $92

Retail $200
Piebald People Eater
Sale $38

Retail $80

How big is XXXL and is this similar to the classic green hairy? I'm so tempted but I cannot find any other pictures/info on the web

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back