edsbeaker

edsbeaker

Grandma Has A Reef Obsession
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s current condition?
Can it hold on its own, or continues to lay down?

Fish only at that level though….
He is the same. No change at all. He seems no worse, but no better either. Still laying on his side. He’s in a holding tank, so there are no inverts or corals in the 1.020 tank

OP
OP
edsbeaker

edsbeaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendor has DOA policy?
Yes. The vendor has EXCELLENT customer service and has been wonderful. I contacted them as soon as I saw the fish this morning. He already volunteered that it will be replaced.

My concern was trying to save it and not letting it suffer.

EliMelly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes. The vendor has EXCELLENT customer service and has been wonderful. I contacted them as soon as I saw the fish this morning. He already volunteered that it will be replaced.

Dr reef?

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank everyone for your help. Sadly, the poor little flame angel didn’t make it.
So sorry to hear this! I have been tagging along hoping he would bounce back.

I seem to see a lot of members here very happy with Dr. Reef. Personally, I prefer to QT my own fish, but it's great to hear that Dr. Reef stands by their sales, and is helping you with a replacement. Flame Angels are just awesome fish. Best of luck with your replacement and RIP to your original guy!

OP
OP
edsbeaker

edsbeaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I seem to see a lot of members here very happy with Dr. Reef. Personally, I prefer to QT my own fish, but it's great to hear that Dr. Reef stands by their sales, and is helping you with a replacement. Flame Angels are just awesome fish. Best of luck with your replacement and RIP to your original guy!
Thank you.

EliMelly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Mike is the best. I won’t buy fish from anywhere else.

OP
OP
edsbeaker

edsbeaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad to hear it didn’t make it hope new 1 is sent better packaged
Thank you. Packaging and all was fine with this. The vendor is great. Just a stressed fish that went downhill. Sadly, it happens. Just sorry I couldn’t save him!

reefer2/19/24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Bella Goby and when he arrived I floated for temp and it looked dead in the bag so I just put him in the tank and he struggled for hours! But I'd say around the 6 hour mark he began to slowly come around and did survive. The Yellow Watchman was DOA (2nd one) replacement for the 1st Yellow Watchman which also arrived DOA. All done with shipped fish!
Harry's Marine BTW!

OP
OP
edsbeaker

edsbeaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Bella Goby and when he arrived I floated for temp and it looked dead in the bag so I just put him in the tank and he struggled for hours! But I'd say around the 6 hour mark he began to slowly come around and did survive. The Yellow Watchman was DOA (2nd one) replacement for the 1st Yellow Watchman which also arrived DOA. All done with shipped fish!
Harry's Marine BTW!
Sorry to hear that.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back