• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM CORALS4U!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MoreZoasPLZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order with this company on the 23rd without seeing all negative posts about them being scammers on here. It took several emails and days to get any sort of response and when he did finally reply he always had some excuse about why it was taking so long to get fish he claimed he had in stock. I was then charged an extra $70 for shipping only for the box to arrive leaking, all 3 fish in tiny bags made for frags, and the bags not even being full of air. It took until the 12th to actually get the fish and all three were so skinny I genuinely wonder when the last time they had food. Well now 2 days later my blue tang is dead and now I have to go about finding a reliable person to get a new one from. I should have done more research before I ordered, but I want others to not make the same mistake I did. Do not order from them, they will give you the run around for several weeks and ultimately send you sick fish.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back