Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I’m still very new to this (it’s my 2nd post!!). I bought 3 different zoas yesterday. The two which have started to open I have no idea what they are and unfortunately neither did my lfs. Unfortunately I don’t have a lens to show them under blues but they really POP! As I’m nerding out over zoas at the moment could anyone ID them for me? I have some sunny D’s too but they’ve not yet opened up.
C5F90F67-7BCB-4D22-BBFB-9FD68F5C5D1F.png

the ones to the right have a tiny band that glows bright orange under the light but it’s barely visible in the photo.
thanks for your help in advance

OP
OP
D

Danjoc92

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I’m still very new to this (it’s my 2nd post!!). I bought 3 different zoas yesterday. The two which have started to open I have no idea what they are and unfortunately neither did my lfs. Unfortunately I don’t have a lens to show them under blues but they really POP! As I’m nerding out over zoas at the moment could anyone ID them for me? I have some sunny D’s too but they’ve not yet opened up.
View attachment 2879913
the ones to the right have a tiny band that glows bright orange under the light but it’s barely visible in the photo.
thanks for your help in advance
I have a lens

C1FE2CF7-C107-466C-B62C-5E30E83FEC95.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back