Coral-Vault Live Event & Coral Sale | This Monday July 22nd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

zusima

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s for dinner today, @Thuan ? Or are you in funky London Town now?

IMG_6610.jpeg
My poor mans porketta...don't mind my sad grass

Attachments

• 20240721_191244.jpg
    20240721_191244.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 11

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.gif

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Money ball is back, baby! For this game, each person needs to guess five numbers from 1-25. They also need to pick one Money Ball number from 1-10. I will draw five numbers at random from 1-25. For each of yours that match mine, you get a point. I will also pick one Money Ball number at random from 1-10. If your Money Ball number matches mine, then you double your points. The person with the most points wins THEIR POINTS x $10 IN GIFT CARDS!!!

One entry per person. You have until 3pm CT tomorrow to guess then no more entries and the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:

1, 3, 7, 11, 21
MB: 7

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nailed it like the last nail in the coffin or nailed it like that squirrel that ran across the road in front of him...?
Oh very much the squirrel version!

Speaking of squirrels, how are they not extinct? It’s like they’re trying to run at your car. How do they ever escape predators?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I enjoy a good bowl of ramen or a nice curry over rice. Lee's doesn't sell those though - just sandwiches. My choices were Bahn Mi or European sandwich... I went with Bahn Mi.

Another good sandwich is a good old Torta every now and again.
Y’all eat ramen at home? We do a couple Korean brands. I normally throw some beef in there, and an egg too.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.gif

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Money ball is back, baby! For this game, each person needs to guess five numbers from 1-25. They also need to pick one Money Ball number from 1-10. I will draw five numbers at random from 1-25. For each of yours that match mine, you get a point. I will also pick one Money Ball number at random from 1-10. If your Money Ball number matches mine, then you double your points. The person with the most points wins THEIR POINTS x $10 IN GIFT CARDS!!!

One entry per person. You have until 3pm CT tomorrow to guess then no more entries and the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

1, 3, 7, 11, 21

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.gif

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 7, 11, 21

Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back