Coral-Vault Live Event & Coral Sale | This Monday July 22nd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralauction7-24.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.gif

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Money ball is back, baby! For this game, each person needs to guess five numbers from 1-25. They also need to pick one Money Ball number from 1-10. I will draw five numbers at random from 1-25. For each of yours that match mine, you get a point. I will also pick one Money Ball number at random from 1-10. If your Money Ball number matches mine, then you double your points. The person with the most points wins THEIR POINTS x $10 IN GIFT CARDS!!!

One entry per person. You have until 3pm CT tomorrow to guess then no more entries and the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:

1, 3, 7, 11, 21
MB: 7

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What’s for dinner today, @Thuan ? Or are you in funky London Town now?

IMG_6610.jpeg
We had Bahn Mi sandwiches from Lee's Sandwiches. I chased it with a Mint Milk and grass jelly (not sure what grass jelly is...)

I went with the BBQ Pork. Pretty good.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We had Bahn Mi sandwiches from Lee's Sandwiches. I chased it with a Mint Milk and grass jelly (not sure what grass jelly is...)

Very nice! I made two racks earlier and brought one down to Gregg's. They came off the smoker just right, but the double wrapped foil and a good hour after they got pulled and then cut at his place left them a lot tougher than they normally are. Lesson learned on transporting. Better to let them cool off then microwave them a little afterwards.

Side note, I got a Trident NP and will hook it up tonight. I'm curious to see how this puppy performs. If it does well, then it will be a game changer for my laziness. Or maybe an enabler haha

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Also, I don't think I've had a Bahn Mi since I worked at Cheesecake Factory back in the day. They had them there and they were alright. I always end up getting Pho at Vietnamese places, but I need to branch out.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot banner.gif

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Money ball is back, baby! For this game, each person needs to guess five numbers from 1-25. They also need to pick one Money Ball number from 1-10. I will draw five numbers at random from 1-25. For each of yours that match mine, you get a point. I will also pick one Money Ball number at random from 1-10. If your Money Ball number matches mine, then you double your points. The person with the most points wins THEIR POINTS x $10 IN GIFT CARDS!!!

One entry per person. You have until 3pm CT tomorrow to guess then no more entries and the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

1, 3, 7, 11, 21

Last edited:

mamarea4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot banner.gif

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 7, 11, 21
2, 13, 18, 22, 25
MB: 8

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also, I don't think I've had a Bahn Mi since I worked at Cheesecake Factory back in the day. They had them there and they were alright. I always end up getting Pho at Vietnamese places, but I need to branch out.
I enjoy a good bowl of ramen or a nice curry over rice. Lee's doesn't sell those though - just sandwiches. My choices were Bahn Mi or European sandwich... I went with Bahn Mi.

Another good sandwich is a good old Torta every now and again.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back