Coral Mania Event in the Books - **NEXT UP: Our Epic ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE in April!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whoever got the rainbow hornets, you suck.

swift.gif

J.chemicals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just decided the other day that I'm going to get a Switch so that I can play Breath Of The Wild. Growing up, Zelda was always my jam but I haven't played the new ones. Never had the time, but I'm going to catch up ASAP.
You should. There was reason why it won the game of the year back when it was release. I should play it again for the 3rd time.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You should. There was reason why it won the game of the year back when it was release. I should play it again for the 3rd time.
I was listening to the guys at RedLetterMedia review it and I'm pumped. What's interesting is that the weapons deteriorate so you have to be very creative with how you fight.

Morbo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just decided the other day that I'm going to get a Switch so that I can play Breath Of The Wild. Growing up, Zelda was always my jam but I haven't played the new ones. Never had the time, but I'm going to catch up ASAP.

I never really got into Zelda as a kid, but I did buy BoTW for our switch. Overall I really liked it.

I did most of the side quests, etc. before even venturing into the castle.

First time there (other than the photo quest) and I ended up in the throne room. I was surprised that I beat Ganon the first try.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I never really got into Zelda as a kid, but I did buy BoTW for our switch. Overall I really liked it.

I did most of the side quests, etc. before even venturing into the castle.

First time there (other than the photo quest) and I ended up in the throne room. I was surprised that I beat Ganon the first try.
Interesting. I also herd that the game is great because anywhere you see, you can go. There are none of those fake barriers that a lot of games have.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tampa Bay Saltwater Live Rock and Live Sand
Back