Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience dealing with ClearView Lids?
I placed an order a few months ago for my RedSea Reefer 170 and received an order confirmation, but never received my lid. I know they were a little backed up with orders, but its been several months. I have sent several emails inquiring about my order, but nobody from ClearView has responded. Could they have gone out of business? Any info or suggestions would be great.

CLICK TO VIEW

Modge

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience dealing with ClearView Lids?
I placed an order a few months ago for my RedSea Reefer 170 and received an order confirmation, but never received my lid. I know they were a little backed up with orders, but its been several months. I have sent several emails inquiring about my order, but nobody from ClearView has responded. Could they have gone out of business? Any info or suggestions would be great.

I ordered my lid - Pisces - for RS 525 in early November 2022 and received it in mid January.
Make sure the email address you are trying to reach them at is [email protected].
They were always responsive with me and also try calling them like the other member recommended.

NotoriousDMC

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my lid - Pisces - for RS 525 in early November 2022 and received it in mid January.
Make sure the email address you are trying to reach them at is [email protected].
They were always responsive with me and also try calling them like the other member recommended.
Same email I used FWIW. Always responsive, incl. to preorder questions.

Nutramar Foods
AquaCave Logo Banner

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you pay with a credit card? If so, file a chargeback with your cc company.

Often that does not work. Like with American Express, to get a credit because of something like this the vendor has to be within 100 miles of the sale, then there is a time limit of around 60 days of your last bill.

The FCBA also states that you can file a dispute with your card issuer if you make a legitimate charge but have a problem with the goods or service you paid for – for example, if the quality of the goods didn’t match what was advertised, or they were defective. However, there are additional stipulations:

• You must have made the purchase within 100 miles of your current billing address.
  • The charge must exceed $50, unless your card issuer says otherwise.
  • You must have first made a good faith attempt to resolve the issue with the seller.

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a similar problem with Toplids right now, I am not sure who the lesser of the evils are right now. I am just hoping to actually get my lid right now and not having to go to another vendor. At this point they all seem sketchy at best.

Top Shelf Aquatics

NotoriousDMC

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mine. Ordered July 2021 and it delivered September. It's a great product. They charge an unreasonable amount for a simple hole though.
Same. My experience back in January-Feb./March was pretty much flawless and I love the lid. Fits my RSR 300XL perfectly.

AquaCave Logo Banner

atruex

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought two lids from them, and had a great experience both times. I emailed about my order at one point, and they got back to me pretty quickly. The email I contacted was: [email protected] and I put my order number in the subject. Only took two weeks before it shipped back in December

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums
Back