• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHERRY's ACAN GROW OUT!!!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys got a few pics here didn't realize how out of focus the sexy pack was so I'll reshoot it this weekend and get pic up of it but here are some group shots and a coulpe macro shots I'll get more macro shots this weekend as well with names of them all !!
a6cd0ad1-43c9-b56b.jpg

OG Highlighters hard to get all the color in this one!

a6cd0ad1-4421-e097.jpg

Highlighters 2.0 same thing hard to get all the colors
a6cd0ad1-44aa-2b95.jpg

a6cd0ad1-4502-a317.jpg

Bump for the rest of the group!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha already saw them lol and yeah any pointers anytime lol is helpful
Well guys I do have a little bad news to report not terrible I hope but just gotta keep you guys up to day the Malibu beach is feeling let's say under the weather don't know what's up last night was perky puffy and happy then this morning wasn't to puffy then tonight when I went to feed them I noticed it was shrunk completely and flesh was deteriorating between the polyps so I basted away the dying flesh and moved it to very little flow/light and it was starting to puff up a little before lights out and now with lights out it has feeding tentacles out but isn't looking the best, I I dosed an extra dose of vitamins and AA's and a little vitamin c and it's actually puffed up slightly more so we'll see on this one it has one good puffy head that I'm hoping pulls through if the others continue to go south I'm going to frag off the good head so whatever is up with the other 2 hopefully doesn't tangle with the semi-good one I'll keep you guys up to date though!

Top Shelf Aquatics
AquaCave Logo Banner
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
CLICK TO VIEW

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back