• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHERRY's ACAN GROW OUT!!!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did grab a few group shots of them but I spent the night at the hospital last night then went straight to work this morning and I won't be getting off for another 3 hours :( but everything looked awesome this morning guys when I went by the house to grab work clothes so I fed them as soon as I have a few spare minutes I'll get you guys the group shots ;)

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm doing all I can "support" thanks guys for being understanding, but lets not forget my corals and fish are family too! And all of our babies won't be neglected good thing hospital is only a couples miles from me so it's not to hard to sneak away and check on them !!

Corals.com
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's the family?

Haha which one? If you are talking about our family I just got back to the hospital from feeding them, now time to help take care of my g-ma up here at the hospital...
Our family is actually starting to grow and have babies of they're own lol most all of the ones from the first order already have started popping at least one baby I brought my comp up to the hospital tonight to get the picture thing done when things settle down around here with nurses and such so keep an eye out for the group shots!

OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys got a few pics here didn't realize how out of focus the sexy pack was so I'll reshoot it this weekend and get pic up of it but here are some group shots and a coulpe macro shots I'll get more macro shots this weekend as well with names of them all !!
a6cd0ad1-43c9-b56b.jpg

OG Highlighters hard to get all the color in this one!

a6cd0ad1-4421-e097.jpg

Highlighters 2.0 same thing hard to get all the colors
a6cd0ad1-44aa-2b95.jpg

a6cd0ad1-4502-a317.jpg

Corals.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Pirates Reef Corals
Back