**Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza! Live event Dec. 18th & 19th!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I purchase shipping module before the sale???

We have it integrated into the site now. Much easier to keep track of now. On your first purchase you will buy shipping ($39.99 for any amount of corals), and select a shipping date. If you don't have a date in mind, you can select "I will choose a shipping date later"

Also please note you select the day your order ships, and you receive it the next day.

tsouth

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

It's time we find out if you've been naughty or nice! I have five gifts wrapped up. Four of them are filled with coal, and one has a wonderful prize! Your job is easy: guess which one has the prize! Those that guess correctly will be put into a raffle to pick the winner. And what's the prize, you ask? An Aquavitro Division 250 Protein Skimmer!!!

The game ends at the beginning of the sale, and the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be counted.

Good luck!
Cute Ornaments Cody! Lovin the NY and Grogu! Plus a cute picture of you and your partner!

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tsouth

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't checked out a Cherry Corals Live Sale, now is the time! One of my favorites among all of R2R sponsors!
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

It's time we find out if you've been naughty or nice! I have five gifts wrapped up. Four of them are filled with coal, and one has a wonderful prize! Your job is easy: guess which one has the prize! Those that guess correctly will be put into a raffle to pick the winner. And what's the prize, you ask? An Aquavitro Division 250 Protein Skimmer!!!

The game ends at the beginning of the sale, and the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be counted.

Good luck!

Kristopher Conlin

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

Good luck!
I pick box 5.

Merthynia

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

Good luck!
Box 2

ParadiseReefMT

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
CHRISTMAS OR COAL

Good luck!
I choose box 3!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

SR
Back