Can you help to identify what is the name of this SPS please?

irischan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends, I brought the first try SPS in LFS discount section. I have no idea of its name and the staff didn't know the name of it. I read through the posts and I think it might be Acropora. Picture attached. Can you help to identify its name please? Thank you!

IMG_8492.jpeg

Dburr1014

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends, I brought the first try SPS in LFS discount section. I have no idea of its name and the staff didn't know the name of it. I read through the posts and I think it might be Acropora. Picture attached. Can you help to identify its name please? Thank you!

IMG_8492.jpeg
Until it grows out some, good luck.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_8492.jpeg
Looks like an Acropora to me. Not sure on exact species or trade name though. I suggest testing your alkalinity (as needed) and keep it stable daily within 1 dkh, (.5 dkh preferably) for best results.

I like to keep them at 8.5 dkh with lots of flow and high par lighting (150+). Very nice coral!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back