CALI KID CORALS - MEMORIAL WEEKEND 30% AFTERSALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 3167471

10.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct!

The Lincoln Memorial. Another one of those where the pics just don't do it justice. The Jefferson Memorial was less grand, but my favorite structure we got to visit in DC. It's smaller, nicely shaped, and right on the water.

maxthisout

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I got a few bags. I’m gonna get a case of 24 from my buddy for wholesale price. Might use them as prizes! Who knows haha!

I’m getting on the sticks shortly. Have you gone to Gerudo Town yet? That’s where I’m at now.
Not yet I'm in the wind shrine right now but have to backtrack for some money so I can get the cold resist armor (I only have one piece and need 2)..temple feels super annoying without it

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CALI KID BAR.jpg

NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Time for one of the most famous classics around the world: Trivia! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to guess it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that score first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not yet I'm in the wind shrine right now but have to backtrack for some money so I can get the cold resist armor (I only have one piece and need 2)..temple feels super annoying without it
Yeah I had all three going in. I had to hunt and sell food, which takes forever. There's no snow bowling to help speed up grinding a little bit in this game. HOWEVER, there is a glitch that lets you duplicate any item you have. I duplicated enough diamonds to sell for 100k rupees and enough zonaite for a few batteries. I stopped there because I don't want to ruin the game, but spending 100 hours hunting just to buy all the gear in the game is too much, not to mention how many hours you have to grind for zonaite. it takes 900 zonaite to get a single battery. I'm an RPG grinder to my core, but it's just too much. It takes away from the funnest part of the game, which is playing with all the toys. With one single battery you can't really use them much.

Let me know if you're interested in the glitch and I'll pm you how to do it. Your choice.

Also, the Gerudo disturbance has been my favorite so far. So much fun! Definitely check it out.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I had all three going in. I had to hunt and sell food, which takes forever. There's no snow bowling to help speed up grinding a little bit in this game. HOWEVER, there is a glitch that lets you duplicate any item you have. I duplicated enough diamonds to sell for 100k rupees and enough zonaite for a few batteries. I stopped there because I don't want to ruin the game, but spending 100 hours hunting just to buy all the gear in the game is too much, not to mention how many hours you have to grind for zonaite. it takes 900 zonaite to get a single battery. I'm an RPG grinder to my core, but it's just too much. It takes away from the funnest part of the game, which is playing with all the toys. With one single battery you can't really use them much.

Let me know if you're interested in the glitch and I'll pm you how to do it. Your choice.

Also, the Gerudo disturbance has been my favorite so far. So much fun! Definitely check it out.
Nah no glitches for me, I've heard it was out there but I like to play them true as can be. Though I do admit the money grinding has been tedious

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Champion Lighting & Supply
Back