• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy (June 19th - June 25th)

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef! I will be ordering some things from BulkReefSupply.com sometime soon and I was wondering if anybody else would be down for a group-buy. If you've never been in a group buy at BRS or never been to BRS they are a great company and now is your chance to become a preferred member (better prices!). If you are not registered on the BRS site you need to create one to enter this group buy!

Why register at BulkReefSupply.com? And why join this group buy? Because once you have participated in a BRS group buy you automatically get promoted to a Premium member and are granted access to their 1st tier of discounts!! It's that easy! What's even better about a group buy? Well during the week of the group buy (after you have received the email from BRS stating the group buy is active) the group buy pricing is even better than the Premium member pricing!! (Somewhere in between Premium Member prices and Wholesale pricing!!) You can't beat those prices!

Anyway, lets see if there is any interest for this! PM me your email address used when logging into your account on BRS as well as your last name and I will get you down for the Group Buy, we need at least 10 people, I would like the group buy to start Tuesday, June 19th and it would run through the following Monday, June 25th.

If you are new to BRS hit up their website at BulkReefSupply.com or click this link and it will bring you to the group buy rules and regulations!

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/...ed-customers-1

Hope we can find 10 people!

GO!

1. The Architect

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be in. I need that nice filter sock bracket they have and some zeovit stuff.

Tank thread: New shots of my 54 corner.

LG P999 EaglesBlood 2.8, Trinity ELPmax

Pm me your email address and last name and I will get you on the list!! Thanks! I have the filter sock holder as well, works great!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
AS

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
List the people and i will edit the first post for you. :)

Corals.com
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Deltec
Back