• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy (June 19th - June 25th)

CLICK TO VIEW
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have 14 so more than enough for the group buy, I will be submitting the Group Buy Form Sunday night (June 17th) BRS will receive it monday and we should be good to go by tuesday! Just make sure and wait till you get the email from BulkReefSupply.com before you start your purchases! thanks guys!

OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're like me and never bought before their site says you should sign up before the beginning of the group buy.

Did you create your account yet?

The Group Buy form has been sent in! I have responded to all pms and replies on this thread so everyone who has completed the requirements (created an account on BRS) is in the group buy, just make sure to wait until Tuesday AFTER you receive the email from BRS stating the group buy is open, or you will not be subjected to group buy pricing. Thanks everyone!

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tenecor Aquariums
Back