• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy; Date: TBD.

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef! I will be ordering some things from BulkReefSupply.com sometime soon and I was wondering if anybody else would be down for a group-buy. If you've never been in a group buy at BRS or never been to BRS they are a great company and now is your chance to become a preferred member (better prices!). If you are not registered on the BRS site you need to create a BRS account to be included!

Why register at BulkReefSupply.com? And why join this group buy? Because once you have participated in a BRS group buy you automatically get promoted to a Premium member and are granted access to their 1st tier of discounts!! It's that easy! What's even better about a group buy? Well during the week of the group buy (after you have received the email from BRS stating the group buy is active) the group buy pricing is even better than the Premium member pricing!! (Somewhere in between Premium Member prices and Wholesale pricing!!) You can't beat those prices!

Anyway, PM me your email address used when logging into your account on BRS as well as your last name and I will get you down for the Group Buy, we need at least 10 people, the group buy will start as soon as we get 10 people, then the following tuesday you will receive a email that the group buy has started, THEN it is time to start ordering! It would run through the following Monday.

If you are new to BRS hit up their website at BulkReefSupply.com or click this link and it will bring you to the group buy rules and regulations!

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/...ed-customers-1
**If you are not a BulkReefSupply member already
please message me first for further details :)

GO!

World Wide Corals
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
CLICK TO VIEW
BRS
OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got 10! I will be submitting the GB Form Sunday night or Monday morning so watch for the Email!

If you havn't sent me your information yet I will still add you to the list until I send it in!

Thanks everyone!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
WWW.ANIMATEDCORALS.COM
Back