Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, I have experienced this happening to me twice now was wondering if anyone else had this happen, I have 2 blood shrimps when 1 starts to molt and in the dark the other 1 will eat it, was wondering if this is happening to anyone else. Want to know how can prevent from them eating each other. Thank you

Avast

Court_Appointed_Hypeman

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it might have just happened to me between a CBS and a cleanershrimp.

To my understanding, all of these shrimp are territorial and need so many sq feet of area before they will be safe to live with other shrimp.

In my case both were molting at the samw time, until my cleaner milted agead of time due to what I beleive was a griwth induced molt. He was not fully grown yet where as the CBS was

OP
OP
K

kingkongreef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

To my understanding, all of these shrimp are territorial and need so many sq feet of area before they will be safe to live with other shrimp.

In my case both were molting at the samw time, until my cleaner milted agead of time due to what I beleive was a griwth induced molt. He was not fully grown yet where as the CBS was

thank you for the information

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Top Shelf Aquatics
Back