Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So upon a spontaneous trip to my LFS I saw something that I just had to have. If you don't already know in my opinion no reef tank is complete without the iconic rose bubble tip anemone and a pair of clownish hosting to go along with it. Well it just so happens that my Da Vinci clown-fish that I have had almost 9 months now refused to host my beautiful rose bubble tip anemone. Which lead me to rethink the pair as I have given up hope. Noe they did host my hairy mushrooms that are literally inches away from the rose, but I have had enough!!! its all part of the madness!!! :D So I found this pretty sweet pair of clowns that is pretty unique at least I would like to think so! I ended up buying a Phantom Clown-fish and what I believe is called a Black wide bar gladiator Clown-fish? or just wide bar clown you tell me the difference?!:eek: will she keep the orange face and lower fins? are these pretty unique or?. Anyways these little guys were hosting a rose bubble at my LFS that was much smaller than the one in my tank and the differences in the pair sealed the deal for me. Upon getting them home and going through the acclimation process and quarantine process both fish have instantly took to my rose!!! FINALLY :):):):) needless to say i'm pretty pleased with the results. On a side note have been looking for a really nice pair of black clowns and I think I have accomplished that what do you guys think? PS MY Da Vinci are up for grabs make me an offer!!!

678.JPG

685.JPG

688.JPG

691.JPG

692.JPG

645.JPG

649.JPG

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AFX
Back