+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huh? I don't know what this is.
Stony coral tissue loss disease (SCTLD) is a highly lethal coral disease that was first reported off the coast of Florida in 2014 and has since spread rapidly throughout the Caribbean. The disease affects over 20 coral species and is now present on reefs in 18 countries and territories.

Townes_Van_Camp

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stony coral tissue loss disease (SCTLD) is a highly lethal coral disease that was first reported off the coast of Florida in 2014 and has since spread rapidly throughout the Caribbean. The disease affects over 20 coral species and is now present on reefs in 18 countries and territories.
Oh very nice.

Corals.com
Corals.com

livinlifeinBKK

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on if the bacteria are probiotic or not...if not, I'd say there's no point in adding additional bacteria at any time unless you're having a specific issue. Even with the probiotic bacteria its hard to say they're really beneficial since they're likely outcompeted very quickly. The one product I'm curious about is PNS Probio.

Top Shelf Aquatics

MnFish1

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about you check that attitude at the door? This thread is about what others are doing as far as bacteria dosing is concerned.

You didn’t answer my question in the slightest bit. You are clearly here to fight with anyone that feels there is a benefit.

Can someone please show me how to mute this person?
I apologize if you think I had an attitude. As a microbiologist - I think I have a bit of expertise - and was merely saying 'I do not think it makes sense to add bacteria'. I'm sorry you consider that 'a fight'. That is the answer to your question.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
PremiumAquatics.com
Back