• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Armageddon

reefboy

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill try to do that but i think that programs pretty sweet too lol but in all honesty i see folks run me up to my max bid days before auction ends then sombody else comes in and runs up more lol if they would have waited they would spend alot less money but hey thats ebay lol.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

bryan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats the beauty of that Auction Sentry, just yesterday I sniped a new driver (my other money sucking addiction :) )

The first day I (or you for that matter) see something you want, sync the clock in the program with the Ebay clock, place the max bid you want to pay, tell it to place it at about 5-6 seconds from end (providing you have BB) and thats that.

The beauty is, you won't get in those bidding wars :) GRanted, I love it when I'm selling something for guys to run it up like there is a fight or something going on...but as a buyer, I snipe or I don't play.

Merry Christmas!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Zoanuts

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefboy we have both cost each other tons of money. We seem to have bid against each other for a while. We need to get on the same page. He has another auction coming up. We need to communicate better.

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Your Reef
Back