Aquatic Life Halo LED Complete Lighting Package Giveaway!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
AS
Avast
World Wide Corals

VelocityTech

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the sleet uniform look. I'm not such a big fan of the round lights, so these really catch my eye.
Also,
The fact you can choose lenses makes it superb choice. The controller 0-10v capabilities, and master slave combination is another huge plus that I love with these. And the price tag is not 700!

I would love to see how to perform!

Thanks!

FB Liked, Email subscribed.

ckcustomz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 480853

Aquatic Life Halo LED Giveaway!
Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment, and the desired color and light intensity are easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth in marine environments, and live-plant growth and coloration of fishes in freshwater planted tanks. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post and tell Aquatic Life what you like most about the Halo LED Pendant Lighting Fixtures Here

The Prize:

The winner will receive their choice of either an Aquatic Life Halo LED Marine & Reef or Halo LED Freshwater Tank complete lighting package that includes a Halo Deluxe and Halo Basic Pendant Light Fixture, PLUS two Mounting Arms in whichever size they need (18" deep, 24" deep or 30" deep), PLUS a Digital Aquatics Archon Controller cable or Neptune APEX Controller cable. That is a total giveaway package deal worth $795 at MSRP.

View attachment 480864

View attachment 480863

View attachment 480865

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until March 16th*
Winner yet?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
A Reef Creation
Back