Aquascape advice on Biocube 32 BTA tank

pacmanreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I am setting up a Biocube 32 as a bubble tip anemone tank and wanted some feedback on the aquascape. My local shop only had arches, so this is what I came up with! I tried to get it from a few angles, but I can post more pictures if needed. I do plan on having a sand bed, this is just a dry run. And I will be upgrading filtration to inTank baskets.

Stocking plan right now is centered around bubble tip anemone and a pair of designer clowns, likely black storms. Other fish I was thinking about were a Purple or Helfrichi Firefish, Bangaii Cardinal, shrimp goby and pistol shrimp pair, and either a Possum Wrasse or a Red Scooter Blenny to round it out. For inverts I was thinking of a Porcelain Crab and Sexy Shrimp, along with normal clean up crew of hermits and snails, and a conch.

Let me know if this scape would work well, or if you have some suggestions to make it better!

IMG_4585.jpeg IMG_4586.jpeg IMG_4587.jpeg IMG_4588.jpeg IMG_4589.jpeg IMG_4590.jpeg

eliaslikesfish

Kinda Addicted to Anemone’s and Clowns.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you keep so many clowns in the same tank?
by asking for trouble and or raising them together from birth. Even then, clowns are unpredictable and one day chaos could break loose, plus it’s a larger tank and there are many bubble tips to hide in. looks cool though, right?
IMG_4154.jpeg
IMG_4153.jpeg

OP
OP
P

pacmanreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
by asking for trouble and or raising them together from birth. Even then, clowns are unpredictable and one day chaos could break loose, plus it’s a larger tank and there are many bubble tips to hide in. looks cool though, right?
IMG_4154.jpeg
IMG_4153.jpeg
Yeah, it looks beautiful! Hoping my tank will look like that one day! What type of bubble tips are those?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back