Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any experience with the aquarium systems seatest test kits? any reviews/experiences? cant find anything on them, my LFS recommended them but im getting "odd" or just unexpected readings and dont know if i 100% trust them yet. Im using the ammonia, nitrite and nitrate test kits of theirs.
Thanks

testkits.jpg

MnFish1

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any experience with the aquarium systems seatest test kits? any reviews/experiences? cant find anything on them, my LFS recommended them but im getting "odd" or just unexpected readings and dont know if i 100% trust them yet. Im using the ammonia, nitrite and nitrate test kits of theirs.
Thanks

View attachment 2278984
As with all tests - making sure you're doing them correctly is the most important to consistency (as well as making sure ingredients aren't expired, etc) - Remember that all tests will also have a margin of error - so if you check a duplicate sample - one time the pH for example might be 8.7, the second 8.5. What errors are you having?

PS - they are recommended by Dr. Tim's - I have used them before without problem

OP
OP
C

cody_brown11

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As with all tests - making sure you're doing them correctly is the most important to consistency (as well as making sure ingredients aren't expired, etc) - Remember that all tests will also have a margin of error - so if you check a duplicate sample - one time the pH for example might be 8.7, the second 8.5. What errors are you having?

PS - they are recommended by Dr. Tim's - I have used them before without problem
Thanks a lot for the reply I appreciate it

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Back