Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I got this anemone maybe 2 weeks ago and drip acclimated it to my tank. It was looking good until maybe a few days ago after a water change and it fell off earlier today and now looks like it appears to be dying maybe even already dead?

High Range Ph: 8
Ammonia: 0
nitrite: 0
nitrate: 0

I also am currently experiencing a red algae outbreak and also am using the stock light on my fluval 13.5. About 12 hours of light a day, 7 white, 5 blue light. Also this tank has been established for over 8 month

image.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
BRS

sunken3

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I got this anemone maybe 2 weeks ago and drip acclimated it to my tank. It was looking good until maybe a few days ago after a water change and it fell off earlier today and now looks like it appears to be dying maybe even already dead?

High Range Ph: 8
Ammonia: 0
nitrite: 0
nitrate: 0

I also am currently experiencing a red algae outbreak and also am using the stock light on my fluval 13.5. About 12 hours of light a day, 7 white, 5 blue light. Also this tank has been established for over 8 month

View attachment 1912985
did it die? nems like high light, but this guy may have been a goner when you got him.. i have nems in my tank that seem bullet proof, but see dying ones at the LFS all the time. I think they are easy to care for most of the time, but one or two things out of whack can kill them easily.

good stable water parameters are a must... usually they string out a lot if its just too little light. my guess is bad water, or it was dying when you got it.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Bulk Reef Supply
Back