Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30g, DIY joey style, air powered tube in the middle, pulls water from outer areas, and returns to outer area. Sponge dividers. I wanted water movement and not sealed off compartments. Pair on left is supposed to be nearly naked mochas, but the naked one has orange eyes? Onyx picassos in the middle, and black frosted snowflakes on right. I also have a baby wild-caught percula, and a young ocelleris not paired yet. Salinity is currently 1.021, and temp is working up to 80. This is the start for me, so any advice welcome!

20230530_143547.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30g, DIY joey style, air powered tube in the middle, pulls water from outer areas, and returns to outer area. Sponge dividers. I wanted water movement and not sealed off compartments. Pair on left is supposed to be nearly naked mochas, but the naked one has orange eyes? Onyx picassos in the middle, and black frosted snowflakes on right. I also have a baby wild-caught percula, and a young ocelleris not paired yet. Salinity is currently 1.021, and temp is working up to 80. This is the start for me, so any advice welcome!

View attachment 3177509
Best of luck to you!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back