Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations Alexey on your new Reefer 250 ! I looks amazing just like you 30x30in that you had ! I am definitely following this build . How are you liking your NB Hybrid Light ?

Thanks! ;Woot
Man I'm very happy with the Red Sea tank if I'll upgrade, no wait ... WHEN I upgrade hehehe ... it's definitely going to be the Red Sea Peninsula!

I'm happy with the NB Hybrid Light I didn't setup it on the right height when started, was used to shallow tank, but after checking with a PAR Meter I've adjusted it and everything changed to the right path.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/alexeys-reefer-250.306522/page-5#post-3967195

The only one thing I've got it not in the best shape, because it was used. But you can see imperfections only when very close to the light. At this moment I'm ok with it. ;)
How are you doing?

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! ;Woot
Man I'm very happy with the Red Sea tank if I'll upgrade, no wait ... WHEN I upgrade hehehe ... it's definitely going to be the Red Sea Peninsula!

I'm happy with the NB Hybrid Light I didn't setup it on the right height when started, was used to shallow tank, but after checking with a PAR Meter I've adjusted it and everything changed to the right path.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/alexeys-reefer-250.306522/page-5#post-3967195

The only one thing I've got it not in the best shape, because it was used. But you can see imperfections only when very close to the light. At this moment I'm ok with it. ;)
How are you doing?

Berlibee I am doing good ! I am in the last end of my schooling then from there I am diving head frist more in to my build . I still need a few more items I fell before I get my 75g tank wet. I just bought the Aquaticlife 48in T5 4bulb Hybrid for my tank , I am planning on running either Ecotech Radions XR15PRO’s x 2 or a pair of Kessil A360’s on my tank .. still planing around with some ideas but we will see..

I have always been a big fan of the Reefer tanks . But I bought my 75g for a steal here locally by my home for like $180 so I went that route lol

3e1dbc5990711a83446635174765d4af.jpg
e518b69c8470a08780a5d199a58b9afb.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Berlibee

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Berlibee I am doing good ! I am in the last end of my schooling then from there I am diving head frist more in to my build . I still need a few more items I fell before I get my 75g tank wet. I just bought the Aquaticlife 48in T5 4bulb Hybrid for my tank , I am planning on running either Ecotech Radions XR15PRO’s x 2 or a pair of Kessil A360’s on my tank .. still planing around with some ideas but we will see..

I have always been a big fan of the Reefer tanks . But I bought my 75g for a steal here locally by my home for like $180 so I went that route lol

This looks amazing ... I really like that light as well and the tank looks very good also. I think with two small Radions this would work so good. Good luck with the build! ;)

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks amazing ... I really like that light as well and the tank looks very good also. I think with two small Radions this would work so good. Good luck with the build! ;)

Thank you Berlibee ! I am really think dual XR15PRO ‘s would be nice to have above my tank.

Here is my build : take a look through and let me know what you think on it ...

"Embarking the Journey" Reef Build by Clayton

https://www.reef2reef.com/index.php...ng-the-Journey"-Reef-Build-by-Clayton.312860/

Top Shelf Aquatics
Avast
Top Shelf Aquatics

Sppf121

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the 7.5G tank from BRS. :)
Thanks. Just bought a reef octopus varios-6 on sale for $206 from BRS. My current return pump is having issues. Going to try and design a manifold system incorporating your idea with the 7.5 gal tank. Do you use a manifold in your set up? Thanks again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Berlibee

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What flow do you have going through it? I have something similar with a 1" bulkhead return drain but it struggles with flow just from my reactor.

Sorry missed your message. I have a super slow flow, Syncra 2.0 on minimum setting.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Berlibee

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 Months Update:

Christmas time, the best time for an update and some gifts hehehe ... The system is doing great! All SPS are still looking like frags, but they're all encrusted, and most of them started growing branches, so I hope soon I'll see a good growth!

New cheap 25$ light that I'm using now on the refugium is doing a great job as well, absolutely no negative difference comparing to Kessil H380 in my case, no pH changes, etc. Just now it's not burning the macroalgae, and it's growing like crazy. Caulerpa took over the refugium, and I run now the refugium only with Caulerpa. The refugium is full of baby snails and pods looks fantastic in closeup!

All SPS are very colorful and with good PE. I still run two Gyre 230 in anti-sync mode - 4 seconds pulses at 100%. No changes in lighting schedule or anything else.

The SPS are now packed super close to each other I'm sure I'll have problems in future because of such a close placement, but it's Christmas, and I couldn't resist to a super sweet deal from a local reefer and got some new frags for fantastic prices, I'm super happy about:
  • Walt Disney
  • Jason Fox Fox Flame
  • Reef Raft Pink Floyd
  • UC Bali Shortcake
  • Jason Fox Palletta Pink Tip
  • Jason Fox Unknown
  • PC Rainbow
  • One of the Pearlberry
Also I'm very happy with the ATI Essentials, everything is super easy to use, it's the same parts but "better" and no water changes.
Happy holidays everyone!
default_wub.png

Video 8 months:

Video 2 months for comparison:

Avast
AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Atlantik Icon  reef aquarium LED Bar
Back