• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Support issue

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

chimbo84

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first experience with Aqua Illumination service and I am not impressed in the slightest. I sent my two Hydra 32HDs back for repair for burned out UV and Violet channels. I sent them on March 20 and confirmed they were received by AI on March 23. Since then, I have received no communication whatsoever… only promises of communication.
It would take a tech literally 90 seconds and a screwdriver to confirm that the channel diodes have exploded and that the lights need new pucks.
Honestly, this is unacceptable. If these were my primary lights I would be livid but good thing they’re not. I just spent $1500 replacing them with AI Blades and this support experience has me wondering if I should have gone with a different brand.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Join the movement!
Back