Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using Nero 7 on my tank for the past 2 months. It is the ONLY powerhead I'm using on a five foot lagoon aquarium and as long as you position it properly - there appear no dead spots and all of my corals look happy (including torches). Here's the video of the tank and the powerhead:

Nutramar Foods

get-salty

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been using Nero 7 on my tank for the past 2 months. It is the ONLY powerhead I'm using on a five foot lagoon aquarium and as long as you position it properly - there appear no dead spots and all of my corals look happy (including torches). Here's the video of the tank and the powerhead:

ah, didnt know it came out two months ago. i just saw the ads on BRS this morning. may need to pick one up for myself as well : )

CLICK TO VIEW

srobertb

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you talk about power settings and noise? I have a 7’ x 2x 2 mixed reef tank and hate (HATE) my XF350’s but am scared of spending $1600 on MP60’s to find out they don’t work the way I want. I was thinking maybe 4 of the Nero7’s would be a viable option and would love some thoughts on power.

BRS

ReefSentinel

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the noise of the Nero 7, could you please advise your thoughts on the noise of the unit if any and noise compared to other power heads you have used.

EricR

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video! I love seeing flow in nice looking tanks run by people that know what they're doing since I'm really not sure what I should be shooting for (flow-wise) in my tank.

Can't help with the noise question since I feel like my single Nero 5 (in 40 gallon) is basically silent but I have nothing to compare it to.

AS

Bolin

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Great tank, I see you used two led AI strips, can you share more details? Also of your tank, appreciate if you share your knowlegde, thanks

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tenecor Aquariums
Back