!!!7000+ POUNDS OF GLASS!! YOU GUYS UP FOR A BUILD OR WHAT??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Salty_Box_Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see super crude floor plan on page 2:)

I was basically interested in what led fixtures you would be using. I know you said you have had good luck with the photon v2's but heard rumor you might be going a different direction.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was basically interested in what led fixtures you would be using. I know you said you have had good luck with the photon v2's but heard rumor you might be going a different direction.

It's true I am always exploring different lighting options, but for now all my led fixtures are photons v1 on the back up and v2's on the main

The v2 is a solid light I believe. Especially compared to the v1

Txdragonslayer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice!! Such a simple elegant design. Love the look of the gussets.
I don't know how everyone gets custom MRC sumps, they have never emailed me back! I have sent plenty of i questions about them making sumps for me and have never, not once received a reply back.

kschweer

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how everyone gets custom MRC sumps, they have never emailed me back! I have sent plenty of i questions about them making sumps for me and have never, not once received a reply back.
Wish I could help. I've never done business with them personally. Maybe Adam @Battlecorals has contact info for them.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

consider yourself lucky. Some advice. Do not ever deal with this company. Worst experience I had ever had with a business by far. Still debating on publishing my detailed review of the ordeal.

Txdragonslayer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
consider yourself lucky. Some advice. Do not ever deal with this company. Worst experience I had ever had with a business by far. Still debating on publishing my detailed review of the ordeal.
Well I would be interested in hearing about it, there is always nothing but good reviews on their "well built" products. I can't seem to even get a call or email back. So a big -1 in my book on customer service. However GeosReef has been super responsive and frankly even Royal Exclusiv have been very good at answering questions.

msderganc

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Agreed. I talked to them briefly about a sump for my upcoming 75g. Not only was the sales guy pretty condescending, he never followed up with the quote. He did mention that he thought it would be $1400-2000 (this is for a 32x15x15 sump), which I thought was a bit extreme. I have heard some really good things about their sumps, though.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

The Random Flow Generator® Nozzle by VCA
Back