31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

Corals.com

ArmyReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So honestly this is a pretty hard one because I like a lot of the sponsors. But in the interest of this post I will limit it to two.

First, bulk reef supply because I honesty don’t know where I would be in the hobby without there videos and information they share. Honestly the only reason I buy from them is because I feel like I need to show them support for everything the do for the reefing community.
2nd, is more R2R specific. No company has been more responsive to me and been helpful on this site then @ecotechmarine. There customer service starting on here and ending on the phone with actual reps is second to none

ErehwoN

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two as well. @Bulk Reef Supply because they provided me with a ton of information as I've been learning (new to the hobby in March). Their videos are unparalleled in depth of knowledge yet are presented so the beginner can get a grasp of the concepts.

The second is @LiveAquaria as I've ordered all of my livestock from them. I've had two guarantee claims that were settled quickly and to my satisfaction!

Jim

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

Lazydayz

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 23 entry: It is extremely difficult to pick 1 amazing sponsor on this site. I have to say it's a tie between 3 though. @Bulk Reef Supply because let's be honest they are the go to for information, customer service and just giving back to the reef community! @TopShelfAquatics because they are my LFS and have killer live sales! Last but not least @CoralVue because their customer service and products are top notch!!!

jnava19

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 23rd entry: favorite sponsor @Bulk Reef Supply
I think their youtube videos series are very informative, cover most of the topics you will have to learn on reefing and the experiments also allow you to do your own conclusions for your setup/tank features.

Special mention to @Red Sea for this contest!

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
July 23rd - My favorite sponsor is @Bulk Reef Supply! They have excellent customer service and their YouTube videos are very helpful to reefers

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Top Shelf Aquatics
Back