31 Days of Summer Giveaway! Win a $2000+ Red Sea System!!!

Nutramar Foods

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 23 post: At the moment my favorite sponsor is OCTO AQUATICS who very promptly sent me a “The O’Reily” SHU after being a winner of one of R2R's contests!

20200721_105359.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics
AS

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 23 - Tell us who your favorite Reef2Reef sponsor is

@Bulk Reef Supply Every once in a while you come upon a company that places their customers first. Bulk Reef Supply is one of those companies. Bulk Reef Supply is fantastic! Orders arrive quickly, if a problem arises or you need to troubleshoot their customer service has been spot on every time I’ve called. Customer service is exceptional and they will help you with any questions. Happy to support this company. Full of knowledge, inspiration and information! They are my "go to" source for most everything reef aquarium related. I've had nothing but positive experience with them. They are friendly and responsive. I have complete trust in this company, great prices, great customer service and I love the videos every week on products they sell and the knowledge they give us on products.

BRS

Silent

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite would be @Bulk Reef Supply because of BRStv. It has provided so much knowledge to so many reefers. I did want to give an honorable mention to @Battlecorals because Adam's true to life photos are better than any other coral vendor.

AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back