Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your list, blennies and gobies are my favorite. A lot of personalities that are fun to watch. I have a 26 gallon cube. My only recommendation for you is a possum wrasse, they help eat bugs off your corals.
Coral stock list: Seattle Sunburst BT anemone, 6 different kinds of zoes, 1 purple hammer, gold torch, toadstool and 1 favia.
Fish stock list: tail spot, flame tail, starry, and orange spot (blennies) 2 clowns, green chromis, shrimp goby, and possum wrasse.
Inverts: 1 cleaner skunk and 1 blood (shrimp) 1 red starfish, and a handful of mix snails.

Nutramar Foods

Sharkbait19

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firefish Goby is a solid safe choice. I have a Darwin clownfish and a Firefish and they became best friends very quickly.
Amazing how these guys always seem to be best friends. Seems like I’m always reading about them getting along (mine did too).

OP
OP
yanni

yanni

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your list, blennies and gobies are my favorite. A lot of personalities that are fun to watch. I have a 26 gallon cube. My only recommendation for you is a possum wrasse, they help eat bugs off your corals.
Coral stock list: Seattle Sunburst BT anemone, 6 different kinds of zoes, 1 purple hammer, gold torch, toadstool and 1 favia.
Fish stock list: tail spot, flame tail, starry, and orange spot (blennies) 2 clowns, green chromis, shrimp goby, and possum wrasse.
Inverts: 1 cleaner skunk and 1 blood (shrimp) 1 red starfish, and a handful of mix snails.
That's an awesome stocking list, I'll have to consider a possum wrasse, had never thought of it before!

OP
OP
yanni

yanni

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try adding in a Goby and pistol shrimp pair. got one in my 15g and its great watching them.
They seem to be an incredible little duo, such funny personalities. If i get a coarser substrate, will definitely be one of the first to be considered!

Nutramar Foods
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back