Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm sure with your experience you'll be able to contribute a lot to newer hobbyists around here.

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Top Shelf Aquatics

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I have had saltwater aquariums for the past 15 years and kept everything from seahorses (in a FOWLR setup) to reef-keeping. I currently have a 46 gallon bowfront reef tank that has been running for the past 8 years. I recently purchased a 180 gallon bowfront (74x24x24) that I will be setting up. I am excited to share the progress with you all and get some advice as this will be the largest aquarium I have ever owned. I look forward to getting to know you all here at Reef2Reef.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might want to do thread for each tank (but you will only get 1 badge)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

attiland

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I have had saltwater aquariums for the past 15 years and kept everything from seahorses (in a FOWLR setup) to reef-keeping. I currently have a 46 gallon bowfront reef tank that has been running for the past 8 years. I recently purchased a 180 gallon bowfront (74x24x24) that I will be setting up. I am excited to share the progress with you all and get some advice as this will be the largest aquarium I have ever owned. I look forward to getting to know you all here at Reef2Reef.
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Mogwai

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Welcome bud!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back